Sunday, June 12, 2011

Best Dad Ever

Hello friends! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! I'm sure happy to be home and relaxing a bit before another work week. Crafting definitely helps! :) This card is for the Viva La Verve June Week 1 Challenge and this sketch -
For whatever reason I realized I didn't have many Father's Day stamp options so recently purchased Dad's Day and used it along with the Campfire Collection papers for this card for my dad. I have so many memories of camping with him as a kid - we were outdoors so much - that I thought the combo was perfect. I cut the oval out and added a couple of ribbons to make a medallion. After all, I think my dad is #1! :)

Supplies: Stamps - Dad's Day (Verve), DP - Campfire Collection (October Afternoon), Cardstock - Vintage Cream (PTI), Ink - Not Quite Navy, Old Olive (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Ribbon (PTI), Cuttlebug, Dies (Spellbinders), Corner Chomper, Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Jen! I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! That squirrel is sooo cute!!! He will love this, for sure!!! Love the colors you chose together!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design