Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mahalo

Hi friends! Today I'm so thrilled to post my first card as a memeber of the Rubbernecker Stamps Design Team! I am having so much fun with my new stamps and can't wait to show you what I come up with! The stamps are such good quality - red rubber with deep etchings and are mounted on cling foam so you can use your acrylic blocks.

I used my new Hawaiian Vine stamp, colored the flowers with Copic Markers, and added clear rhinestones to the centers. I finished the card with glittery chipboard letters to say a big "Thank You!" to Dave and team for having me!

Supplies: Stamps (RN), Cardstock - Certainly Celery, Whisper White (SU!), Copic Markers, Rhinestones (Hero Arts), Ink - Certainly Celery (SU!), Alphabet Stickers (Me and My Bright Ideas), Corner Chomper

2 comments:

  1. This one is fun, Jen! Love the colorful letters and lovely flowers! Really pretty!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colorful and fun card, love how well it displays the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design