Saturday, August 18, 2012

Love You


Hello friends!  Guess what - it's time for a new challenge with Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!  We continue our inspiration from DT creations and this week we have this lovely from Julia -
I was rifling through my sets and came across Nordic Spring and realized I hadn't used any of the stamps from that set except the butterfly - isn't that a shame?  Well, I certainly remedied that with this card using the tulip flower and stem stamps to build the background and then using the birds on a label (Very Vintage Labels 18 which is new to me and I love it!!) and one of the sentiments from Compact Sentiments.  I finished the card with a white silk ribbon and a vintage button tied with some baker's twine. 

Thanks so much for visiting today and I can't wait to see what you come up with using this fun sketch!  Remember, one random participant will win their choice of sets from WMS!  Fun!!

Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), Cardstock - Select White (PTI), Ink - Real Red, Garden Green, Night of Navy (SU!), Ribbon (May Arts), Twine (French General), vintage button, foam squares

4 comments:

  1. Love those flowers and the birds are perfect with the sentiment!!! Labels 18...love it! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is soooo pretty!!! I looooove that background and the sweet doves!! Perfect!!! I fell in love with this card, for sure!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these stamps and how you have put them together for this lovely card and just love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen - this is stunning - love the clean look and all the COLOR! Your flowers are perfectly stamped and the birds are a gorgeous focal point! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design