Tuesday, April 1, 2014

How They Shine for You

Hello friends!  Today I have a fun card I made using a star stencil and lots of star chipboard "confetti."  I just love how it came out and am going to post it to both the Moxie Fab World Styling with Stencils challenge as well as the CARDS Magazine Cards with Stars challenge - I multi-task a lot these days…  :)

I started off with an UmWow Studio star stencil and spritzed a piece of kraft card stock with gray spray.  I mounted the sprayed panel on a piece of gray card stock, added the alphas to spell love and added the stars and sequins around a fun piece of flair (and how I love that song - makes me think of my wonderful baby and how I'd do anything for her!  I'm pretty sure the stars shine just for her…)  :)

Well, that's enough sap for one evening.  Back again soon, I hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design