Monday, August 25, 2014

Waltzingmouse August Release Previews - Day Two!

Hello friends and welcome to the second of three days of previews for the Waltzingmouse Stamps August release!  How did you like what you saw from the DT yesterday?  I know I sure loved the previews - so many new ideas!

First up from me today is another wonderful baby set called "Little Darlings Sentiments" that pairs with "Little Darlings" you will see featured by other designers today.  I paired the "for baby" sentiment along with the little bootie from "Vintage Baby Shower" to create a couple of tags perfect for a gift for a special little one.  I cut tags using the "Stitched Tags" dies and layered them together, stamping the little bootie on the smaller one and the sentiment on the larger one.  I finished them differently using sequins and shimmer twine on one and some wooden beads on the other.  I adore how they turned out!

Finally up today is something I had a lot of fun with - a Christmas card using 'Tis the Season!  You will adore this set with its large-scale sentiments!

I heat embossed this large sentiment in white onto some candy cane stripe paper and added some snowflake embellishments and some fun trim.
Thanks so much for visiting today and I'll see you back here tomorrow with something a little spooky!  Hint, hint...  Oh, and be sure to check out the rest of the fabby previews from the DT!


3 comments:

  1. The baby tags are absolutely adorable. Love the Christmas card too! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet baby tags with the cute little vintage shoes Jen! Love the pom pom ribbon on your bold Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love the baby tags! Adorable and clever way to dress up a git!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design